Thursday, 4 February 2016

How to Maintain a Long Distance Friendship

When I moved to London for my internship about a year ago, one of my biggest fears was that my friends would forget about me, or that I would lose friends. Being far away from my friends was something new for me, something scary, something I've never dealt with before. During that time I learned that there are ways to maintain a long distance friendship. I also made new friends in London, and unfortunately I now live miles away from them but the things that I've learned during my time in London really helps me to maintain those friendships as well. Maintaining a long distance friendship can be hard, and not all friendships are strong enough to survive when you're miles apart, but there are definitely ways to increase the chance of maintaining a long distance friendship.




Hello everyone! As some of you might already know, every now and then I write an article for the online magazine called Life Goals Mag. It's an online magazine about being the best version of ourselves. I highly recommend you to check this website out, it has many great and inspirational articles with great tips from people all over the world!

I wrote an article about what I learned about maintaining a long distance friendship, and all you have to do is click the button above if you want to read it! :)

Much love,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Valerie Randomness. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig