Thursday, 12 November 2015

Why everyone should travel abroad for awhile

I'm not sure if it's just me, but over the past five years, I have seen many of my friends and people I know move to another country for a while like it's a new hype. Most of them for school, for work, or just to travel for a longer period of time. I never really considered myself brave enough to do the same, but after falling in love with London and reading the quote, "If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives." I decided to do my internship in London. It was scary at first but I'm so happy that I took the opportunity, because it was such a great experience. It's something I would highly recommend to many others. Based on my experience, here is why I think everyone should live abroad at some point in their lives.

Hi guys! A little while ago, the lovely Coley asked me to be part of her community Life Goals Mag. It's an online magazine about being the best version of ourselves and it recently launched and I absolutely love it! So I'm very excited to tell that you can check out my first post on there, so if you want to know why I think everybody should live abroad for awhile, then make sure to check it out!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Valerie Randomness. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig