Wednesday, 4 November 2015

London in black & white

Last week I went back to London to visit my Japanese friends Noaya and Naoki for a week, to see some of Naoya's art and to celebrate Halloween together with them and some other people! I've really been missing wandering around in London ever since I moved back to the Netherlands so it felt great to be back in this city full of life.

Even though I love bright and colourful photo's, I've been really loving black and white photos lately. I felt inspired when I looked through the photos of my talented friend Thom, to do a post with only black and white photos for a change!

So here is a photo diary of my week in London, in black and white!


Some of Naoya's art and sketches in his room

The house cat

Buckingham palace

My friend Elke dressed as Pikachu on Halloween

Camden High Street

Camden High Street

The queue to get in a Halloween shop in Camden

Baker Street tube station

St. James' Park

St. James' Park

Funfair in Roundwood park

Funfair in Roundwood Park

Near Brick Lane

Vintage shop in Brick Lane

Foggy night at Westminster

Days of the Death in the British Museum 

Days of the Death in the British Museum 

British Museum

Near St. Pauls

Piccadilly 

London Original Print Fair

Regent street

Near Regent Street

Harrods

Oxford street

Lush Oxford street

Underground at Piccadilly Circus

View from Waterloo bridge

View from Waterloo bridge


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Valerie Randomness. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig