Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Redken One United Review

Ever wanted a hair treatment spray that does everything your hair needs? Sounds nice huh! Well, Redken came with a hair treatment spray that has 25 benefits for your hair. Usually I don't believe that one product is capable of doing so many things, but since I love Redken's extreme shampoo, conditioner and hair mask, I couldn't resist buying their new product to test it.

Let me tell you a little more about my hair: I have long brown hair that gets dry at the ends and greasy on top really fast. I have bleached the lower part of my hair 3 times over the past two years. The last time I bleached my hair was in July, and my hairdresser told me about this new Redken product and how much she loved it, and about all the benefits that it has. And it really has all the benefits that your hair needs and more!

The 25 benefits are:
1. Conditions
2. Nourishes
3. Improves manageability
4. Fills in the gaps of porous hair
5. Reduces the feel of dryness
6. Detangles
7. Strengthens the feel of hair
8. Ideal cutting lotion
9. Primes
10. Helps protect against breakage from rushing
11. Suitable for color treated hair
12. Helps protect against heat styling
13. Helps protect against the appearance of split ends
14. Seals the look of the hair cuticle
15. Suitable for ombre hair
16. Helps shield vs. external aggressors
17. Silkier touch
18. Smoother feel
19. Adds shine
20. Helps control the look of frizz
21. Helps reduce the effect of static
22. Helps tame fly-aways
23. Helps ease blow-drying
24. Refresher
25. Lightweight results

Even though some benefits sound the same to me, it's still a lot for one product! But does it really work?


I have been using this product for almost two months now. I use it after I wash my hair (every 2 a 3 days) and before I dry my hair with a hair dryer. The spray helps my hair to dry faster and protects my hair from the heat of the hair dryer.
I have the 150 ml bottle and I have used 1/3 so far. The spray works really well and you can spray it directly on your hair. The top doesn't get dirty or sticky even if you don't clean it after use. I'm not really sure how much you're supposed to spray on your hair, but even if I spray a bit more, then it still soaks into my hair really well without making it look wet or oily, which is something I often have with other hair treatment products.

This spray definitely makes my hair look healthier and less frizzy. The benefits that I noticed the most are 6, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24 and 25. But this spray isn't enough to fully help me get rid of my dry bleached ends, so I use the Redken extreme shampoo, conditioner and mask, and argan oil as well to make the lower part of my hair look silky and smooth too.

This product is a bit pricy, but since it can replace several products I think it's definitely worth the money!

Have you tried the Redken One United? Let me know what you think of this product!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Valerie Randomness. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig