Thursday, 16 July 2015

Instagram Lately: Vol. 3

Hello everyone! Lately I have been making more photos, probably because it's the summer break, so I also posted quite a lot of photos on my instagram this month. It's a bit too much too share in this post, so I choose the photos I love the most to share with you in my third Instagram Lately!

Here is what I shared on my instagram lately. It's in the same order as I posted it.


From left to right and top to bottom:

1. View from Tate Modern
I went to Tate Modern in London and the thing I love the most about this art gallery is probably this beautiful view of the St Pauls Cathedral and the Millennium Bridge. Of course I had to take a picture! (or two)

2. St Paul's Cathedral
After I went to Tate Modern that same day, I went to St Paul's Cathedral to enjoy the sun. It was such a beautiful day! I absolutely love the architecture of St Paul's Cathedral, it's so beautiful!

3. View from Hampstead Heath
This is one of my favourite spots in London, especially at night when the whole city lights up. It is from a bench in Hampstead Heath, a huge park in zone 2 in North London. I love to come here and just look at the view of this incredible city. This same spot was also used for Mumford & Sons new album cover 'Wilder Mind'.

4. Bath
After my internship, and just before I went back to the Netherlands, I travelled around England a little bit. The first city I visited was Bath. I also wrote a blogpost about it, so if you want to see more of this beautiful city then make sure to check it out!

5. Cambridge
Another city I visited was Cambridge. I've seen so many beautiful photos of Cambridge so I was really excited to see it in real life! Blogpost about Cambridge coming soon. :)

6. Nozem in a tree
My cat (Nozem) got scared when he saw my friends dog so he climbed into a tree, what he normally never does! It took him a lot of courage to eventually climb out of the tree again.

7. Koffie & Koffie
One of the things I really missed when I was in London was meeting up with friends at this cute little coffee place called 'Koffie & Koffie' in Ede (the Netherlands). I think that they make the best coffee. Seriously.

8. Swimming with friends
It has been so hot in the Netherlands recently, so me and my friends went to a river quite close to my house here in the Netherlands on this beautiful summer day. I had such a great time with my friends. It was so great to see them all again after 5 months living in a different country, but it felt like nothing had changed.

9. Mumford & Sons
On another beautiful summer day I saw Mumford and Sons live for the first time in Goffertpark. They were absolutely fantaaaaaastic! I also posted a photo diary of this concert, you can check it out here.

10. Sunset
Even though I feel more like a city person, I absolutely love sunsets in the country side like this one. It looks like the clouds are also upside down haha.

11. Lunch in Amsterdam
I went to Amsterdam with my sweet sister and we had lunch at the cutest place! It's called 'De Laatste Kruimel' and it feels like you're at someones house, it's a bit small but really cosy. You could also sit outside next to the canal like we did. And the food was deeeelicious.

12. Sisters!
I took some photos with my sister and her friend who both always look good in photos, so I made some really great photos which I will post on my Tumblr page. This photo was taken of my and my sister by our friend. I also went to the hair dressers the day before to get more blonde in my hair! I think it turned out really well. Fun fact: my natural hair colour is almost as dark as my sisters hair.

Hope you enjoyed reading these stories behind my latest instagram photos! 


Love,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Valerie Randomness. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig