Sunday, 28 June 2015

Street art in East London

London knows many different neighbourhoods like for example Camden and Notting Hill which I have talked about before. Shoreditch and Brick Lane in East London are also definitely places you must see in London. I know I say this about almost every area in London, but I absolutely love this part of London. It's a great place to find offline inspiration because you're surrounded by a lot of art, unique shops like the Cereal Killer Cafe, a lot of vintage shops and people who know how to dress edgy and look absolutely amazing.
I've been in this area multiple times, especially on Sundays when there is a market at Brick Lane. The last time I went there, I focused more on the street art around me. I then realised that there is so much amazing street art there so I had to share it with you guys. :) I once made my own graffiti in Notting Hill at a graffiti workshop (see Instagram Lately Vol. 1) but it was so much harder then I thought! Big thumbs up to all those street artists who make it look like it is so easy. What I like is that they all have their own style which you can really see if you look at their portfolios. I've put a link to the artist profile above the photo so you can check them out if you want. ;) Enjoy, and let me know which one is your favourite. I think they are all great but I absolutely love the colourful work of Jimmy C.

By Dan Kitchener (left) and Ashes57 (right)
  by Otto Schade
 By Otto Schade (left) and Ronzo (right)
By RekaOne (left) and MadC (right)
By Solo
 By Dzia
 By Martin Ron (left) and Roa (right)
 By Roa
 by Roa
 By Jimmy C
 By Jimmy C
 By Jimmy C
 By Ben Eline
I can't find the artist behind this one so if anyone knows who it is please let me know! :)
By Cranio
By CoRe
By Selor (below)

There is a lot more street art around that area then what is shown in this post. If you're interested in the street art in London then you will love the Alternative London Tours!

Love,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Valerie Randomness. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig