Sunday, 24 May 2015

A day at the beach in Brighton

I forgot how much I loved the smell of the sea until I went to the beach in Brighton and smelled it again. I haven't been to a beach in so long! I wanted to go to Brighton ever since I'm in London, but I wanted to wait until the weather was a little nicer. Even though there wasn't much sun this day, there wasn't much wind either and the temperature was very pleasant, so still a very good day to go to the beach!

The atmosphere was very relaxed. A lot of families and groups of friends where chilling at the beach. There were also a lot of hen parties, I think I saw more then 5 different ones. A lot of English people as well, which is different from London because there are a lot of tourists and people from other countries in London. 

Brighton seems like a really nice place to live. As a kid I always wanted to live near a beach because I loved it so much. I think I still do after visiting Brighton. 

Here are the photos that I took. Put on some relaxing beach sounds and enjoy! :)


Love,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Valerie Randomness. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig