Monday, 13 April 2015

Finding new inspiration offline


If you're in the creative sector like me, you'll probably know this feeling all to well: You're stuck finding a new idea and you feel uninspired. Whether it is for a new blog post, a graphic design, your room, an assignment for a client or school, finding new inspiration can be really hard, especially when you want to come up with something new and unique. They say inspiration can be found in the most unlikely places and I definitely agree with that. Even though the internet can definitely be a source of inspiration, I found out that I feel the most inspired and get my best ideas when I'm not looking at my phone or laptop. So here is a list of things that gave me new inspiration during my study Communication and Multimedia Design, but also for my hobbies photography, blogging, filming and drawing. Offline!
Hello everyone! I'm taking over Jae's blog SCATTERBRAIN today! If you want to read what gives me new inspiration you'll have to go to her blog. See you there!

CHECK IT OUT ON SCATTERBRAIN
love, 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Valerie Randomness. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig