Monday, 30 March 2015

My first time in Camden town


My time here in London flies by so fast! Before I know it I have to go to the Netherlands again... But there is still so much I want to see! I'm working full time from Monday till Friday, so I try to do as much in the weekends as I can and get the most out of my time here as possible. I have a whole list of things I want to do and one of those things was going to Camden town, a place famous for it's colourful nightlife and market with a big diversity of shops and stalls.




A thing I love about London is that there is always something new to discover, especially when you're a newbie like me. You only have to travel for a short distance and you'll get somewhere that looks completely different. For example, the market in Camden looks a lot different then the market in Notting Hill where I've also wrote a blogpost about. 

Camden town was exactly as I imagined, lively, edgy, colourful, shops with clothes you won't find anywhere else, and a place you can easily get lost in all the different markets and shops. 
Look how beautiful these walls and roof are!
I noticed that in the official audio video of Mumford and Sons' new song 'Believe', that they also drove underneath this Camden Lock sign. If you want to see it go to 2:40 in their video :)And we were in the mood for some hot chocolate from Costa Coffee. It was delicious ^^


If you're planning to go to London and haven't been in Camden before, this is definitely a place worth visiting. :)


love, 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Valerie Randomness. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig