Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Highlights of 2014 in photos


Hello everyone! It feels like 2014 flew by so fast! Even though there also were some though times, I look back at the past year with a big smile because it was awesome. :) I have done a lot of new things and tried to step out of my comfort zone more often. I  also said yes more often and because of that I met so many great inspiring new people and made so many good memories. My goals for 2014 were to live healthier, read more, and have lots of adventures! And I think I have accomplished that! For 2015 it's actually just the same, but I want to try to be more creative this year, do more DIY stuff, draw more, things like that. 
A few days ago I looked back at some photos from this year and felt so grateful for all the good things that happened. I thought it would be a great way for you to get to know me a little better if I share some of these photos with you! So here they are, photos of some of my highlights of 2014! (in random order)

"I have too many flaws to be perfect. But I have too many blessings to be ungreatful."

Making photos at this beautiful place in Otterlo, with my sister



Feeding birds in Amsterdam

Greenscreen fun at school

Summer festival in Nijmegen

For the first time I went to the summer festival in Nijmegen this year. It was really crowded but also a lot of fun!

Reading by the fireplace

Soenda festival
This was actually the first time I went to a techno festival! 

Sailing (for the first time!)

Our first lambs of 2014

Meeting my friends new puppy
Her puppy 'Tenshi' is just the cuttest dog I've ever seen.

Halloween

Making photos with these pretty ladies

Onerepublic's concert

Mando Diao live in Paradiso

My 20th birthday

Visiting Amsterdam in autumn

Watching the football world cup

My first blogpost

Visiting the Harry Potter studio's

Visiting London



Christmas in Disneyland
Blogpost/photo diary of my day in Disneyland coming soon :)

Visiting Palais Garnier
This building is just breath taking, so enormous and beautiful. (blogpost about this coming soon)

Playing on a oculus rift

Studio Ghibli exposition

Walking in the snow
I really like it when there is snow. I was so happy that there was finally snow again because in 2013 there barely fell any snow here in the Netherlands.



What is your best memory from 2014?


I wish you all a healthy, wonderful and awesome 2015!
Happy New year!

Lots of love, 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Valerie Randomness. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig