Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Liebster Award




I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Jenny from Mish Mosh Makeup. I love reading her blog and she is also really good with makeup, so you should definitely check her out!

The rules
1. Link back to the person that nomintated you.
2. Answer questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.


Jenny's questions:
1. Which blog would you say you can't go a single day without viewing?
It changes from time to time and there is not really one blog that really stands out, I love reading lots of blogs! Two blogs I really enjoy reading right now on a daily basis are: World of Wanderlust and A Little Opulent. They both post on a daily basis and they have original content. If you don't know them yet, check them out!

2. If you were given a day off from your everyday responsibilities, how would you spend it?
Hmm... it depends on my mood that day. But I would do something I've never done before. Like explore a city I've never been to before and I would bring my camera with me so I can take lots of photos. But If I'm a little tired I would probably spend it at home, watching a series I haven't seen before and drink lots of tea and eat lots of cookies!

3. What's the one thing on your bucket list you'd be really disappointed about if you never got to do it?
Visiting New York! I love big cities and New York has been on top of my list ever since I first heard of it.

4. What is your most bizarre pet peeve?
When I have to work on my laptop when my hands are very cold and my laptop is very cold too. This happens on winter mornings at school a lot. The feeling when my hands touch my laptop when I type or use the control pat, brrrrr. I just can't stand the material of my apple laptop when it's cold. At those moments I want to wear hand gloves but that looks a bit ridiculous haha.

5. What's the most-akward-to-explain thing you've been caught doing?
Hmm... I think the last awkward to explain thing that I have been caught doing was when I made a croissant with cheese and butter, and there was a little butter on the outside of my croissant so I licked it and right at that moment somebody walked into the kitchen and I think it looked a little weird haha.

6. What is a habit you are proud of breaking?
I had to think about this one, but I remember one! I used to sleep till afternoon in the weekends but now I can proudly say that I come out of bed earlier and actually do something useful in the weekends.

7. What is the last book you read that you loved?
The Hunger Games trilogy. The story is so good!

8. What do you love most about blogging?
Having a place where I can unleash my creativity, share my experiences, ideas and photos. I also love the community part. I love to interact with people and discover new blogs. There are so many amazing bloggers out there to get inspiration from!

9. What do you enjoy most about winter and upcoming holidays?
In the winter I enjoy sitting by our fireplace, drink hot chocolate, wrap myself in a cozy blanket and read a fantasy book or watch a winter/Christmas movie! I also love Christmas markets and all the pretty Christmas lights and decorations all around the city. And also hanging out with friends and having a movie marathon!

10. What is your dream vacation?
When I think about the word vacation I think about a warm location where I don't have my everyday responsibilities and I can just relax or do whatever I want to do. So those are two requirements for my dream vacations. Right now I don't have one particular place in mind for my dream vacation, there are so many places I want to go to and visiting one of them would already be a dream vacations. For example Santorini, French Polynesia, Florida, California and New Zealand.

11. Would you rather win the powerball lottery or be offered you dream job?
Be offered my dream job! I don't need a lot of money, as long as I'm doing what I love to do.

Now I nominate these lovely bloggers!
Mafalda @ LILIUM MIND
Stefany @ Black Irony
Jacklyn @ Jacklynv
Alix @ Let's Kiss and Makeup
Jae @ SCATTERBRAIN
Melane @ pure perspective
Angela @ Angelabjessica
Moni @ The Tulip Thief
Nabihah@The Sunday Wardrobe
Tamsin Lim @ A Cerain Adventure
Valerie @ Weekend Wonders

Here are my questions for you ladies :) 
1. What is your favourite quote of all time?
2. Which song can you listen to over and over again?
3. What is your bad habit?
4. If you could meet someone dead or alive, who would it be and why?
5. Why did you start your own blog?
6. What do most people don't know about you?
7. Who inspires you and why?
8. What is one of your best memory from the past year?
9. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
10. What is one skill you don't have but you wish you did?
11. What is your favourite blog at the moment?


I hope you liked reading my answers and the questions I came up with. I'm looking forward to read your answers! Post it whenever you feel like it :)

love, 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Valerie Randomness. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig