Saturday, 11 October 2014

The autumn tag

The lovely Augusta tagged me to do the autumn tag! I love autumn so this tag sounded like a lot of fun. Here it is!

Favourite candle scent?
I have been loving the fresh citrus & ginger tin candle from Primark. I also love cinnamon scented candles around autumn. Well, around autumn, I love everything that has cinnamon scent or flavour.

Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
 Every now and then I love a big mug of hot chocolate, a nice latte macchiato or cappuccino. But I drink tea everyday, and even more when it's autumn. So tea it is! My favourite at the moment is turkish apple. So delicious! 

What's the best autumn memory you have?
Hmm... That's a tough one because I have a lot of good autumn memories. I think one of the best memories I have, is the one about my friend Floris' Halloween party a few years ago. It was with my friends from high school. Some of them are still very good friends of me now.
Floris isn't in the photo because he took the photo. I was dressed as jack sparrow but my hat fell of haha

What make-up trend do you prefer - dark lips or winged liner?
I like them both a lot! But I think around autumn I prefer the dark lips more. My favourite dark lipstick at the moment is this one, 128 starry-eyed from Rimmel London.

Best fragrance for autumn?
I got this cute perfume for my birthday and it smells so good! I've been using it this past week. I think this perfume has a big chance of becoming my best fragrance for autumn.

Favourite thanksgiving food?
Unfortunately we don't celebrate thanksgiving in the Netherlands, so I don't really know. I think I would like the oven roasted turkey.

What's autumn weather like where you live?
The weather has been pretty good for the beginning of autumn here. Very sunny and around 20 Celsius! Normally it's a lot colder in the Netherlands at the beginning of autumn. But unfortunately the last two days it has gone back to its typical dutch rainy cold weather...

Most worn sweater?
That is this sweater from H&M which I bought last year. I really like the colour. I bought it a size bigger then my normal size because I always like to have my sweaters a little big bigger so it is even more comfy! This sweater is very basic which makes it easy to combine. I also love to wear it with a simple necklace. Like I did here: 

Must have nail polish?
These are my current must have nail polishes for autumn! I love darker colours as well as a natural soft brown. I'm also still looking for a warm yellow/orange nail polish. I think that colour is also very pretty for autumn.
Catrice 16 Hugo Moss - Catrice 46 Berry Potter & Plumbledore - Chanel 18 Rouge Noir - Gosh 596 miss mole

Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Jumping in leaf piles of course! Who doesn't jump in leaf piles when it is autumn? And you can watch football all year right?

Skinny jeans or leggings?
I think I would go for the skinny jeans because I wear them more often because I find them easier to combine. But I think leggings can look very cute as well, especially with a skater skirt!

Combat boots or Uggs?
BOOTS! I have never been into Uggs and I just looooove to wear combat boots in autumn. So yep boots it its.

Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I tried the pumpkin spice latte for the first time last week and I really love it! Probably because it has cinnamon flavour in it, but I think it's too expensive if you want to drink it more often.

Favourite autumn TV show?
I always watched glee in autumn because that's when their new season starts, except for this year unfortunately. Right now I'm watching sex and the city with my friend Floris. I had never watched it before but it's really funny actually, especially when you watch it with Floris haha.

What song gets you in fall spirit?
Venice - The road to where you are
Mumford and sons - Hopeless Wanderer
Mando Diao - Ochrasy

This was my autumn tag! I hope you enjoyed reading it!
 I tag all of you who love autumn just as much as I do to do the autumn tag too! ^^

Love,
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love your blog! This post is perfect haha! Who doesn't love combat boots?!?!

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I've followed you on Bloglovin' :') xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post(s), The photos are so well made! Could You Tell me where your small necklace is from, I love them! ❤️

    http://taykuree.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      My necklace is from Mango, I bought it in London :)

      Delete
  4. Dark lips for fall! So dang chic hun!

    If you have a moment, would love to get your thoughts on my latest design!

    Xx- Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag! I have never tried the pumpkin latte so I am really curious now!

    www.writingmonique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge combat boot fan myself -- I am wearing them as we speak. However, I've actually rocked them sporadically throughout the year, so I wouldn't say it's just for autumn. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree that combat boots are not just for autumn! ^^

      Delete
  7. Loved the pictures! Like how cozy and autumny they look. c:
    Great post!

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

© Valerie Randomness. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig