Tuesday, 7 October 2014

My week in photos

Hello there! I thought it would be nice to share my past week (29sept.-5oct.) with you so you get to know me a little bit better. My past week has been absolutely great. It was the beginning of october, and also the beginning of my twenties! 

MONDAY
Starting this week good with a nice glass of green juice!

Reading some blogpost in the train to school while listening to some good music.

Waiting at Arnhem central station for my train. If you look at the clock, you can see that I'm one of those lucky people who can sleep on a monday morning hehe.

TUESDAY
After school I made some delicious banana pancakes before I went to the dutch film festival in Utrecht with my friend Elke.

We bought frozen yoghurt (so yummie!) at Utrecht central station before we went to the cinema. 



We went to the 'Louse Hartlooper Complex' to see the movie VRIJ, a movie at the dutch film festival. A friend of mine worked on that movie and I read the script. The script was very good and so was the movie!

WEDNESDAY
I tried the pumpkin spice latte for the first time and I loved it! Maybe this is gonna be my next favourite starbucks drink. And look! I have matching nails haha!

Just saying hi to our donkey Luna before I went to work. She's so cute.


'Face mask and relaxing in the bath time' after work.

THURSDAY
On my way home from school. It was such nice weather so I took my bike instead of my car to go to the station that day. 

 Pre birthday dinner with my dad, he's girlfriend and my sweet sister. We went to a restaurant in Arnhem called 'goed proeven' which means 'taste good'. I like this restaurant because you can order several small dishes, so you can taste more!

FRIDAY
My birthdaaaaayy!!
My mom bought me my favourite ice-cream! 

 
I had an amazing birthday party with my amazing/awesome friends who I love very much. We were chilling in the jacuzzi and by the campfire. The dress code was hats! It was so much fun! It's one of the best birthdays party's I had so far. 

SATURDAY

Some of my friends stayed at my place and helped me to clean everything up. Afterwards we played on our pinball machine and chilled in the jacuzzi. It was such nice weather! It really felt like summer again.

SUNDAY
I invited my aunts to have dinner at my moms house for my birthday. My sister (first photo) and I made all the dishes and it tasted very good even though I'm not the best at cooking. Luckily my sister is!


I hope you liked this little peek into my life! Let me know if you like these kind of blogposts! :)

How was your week?

Love,
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I would love to get to know you a little better so posts like these are amazing<3 Also very great photos. Lovely to see what you've been doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Augusta! Glad you like it :)! x

      Delete
  2. You had such a great week!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun week!/Happy birthday!
    Wondering what color nail polish you have on. I've been meaning to paint my nails green for awhile now, and love that shade!... especially in that first pic with the green smoothie/green plants in the background.

    Wishing you a lovely week to come!

    -E @ amie-eo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin! The nail polish is the colour 'Hugo Moss' by Catrice :)

      Delete
  4. My Swedish friend introduced me to Banana Pancakes, and I literally can't stop eating them! They're incredible, especially with honey on!

    daisychurchward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great week with a lot of different and exciting things. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

© Valerie Randomness. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig